There are many daily activities that you could encourage your child to take part in:
- Getting dressed
- Physical activity – PE with Joe Wicks, Cosmic kids yoga, dancing, obstacle course etc. (Daily physical activity is essential especially when staying at home)
- Preparing / making lunch and dinner
- Baking / cooking
- Writing letters to family members/friends/us (these could be sent via a photo)
- If you are lucky to have a garden, planting, gardening, observing wildlife, drawing pictures of what can be seen, making dens etc.
- Creative – depending what you have at home, you could do junk modelling, drawings, painting etc.
- Playing games – play games that involve turn taking and following rules such as board games