There are many daily activities that you could encourage your child to take part in:
- Getting dressed - Encourage your child to put on and take off their own clothes independently. Support children to recognise which foot their shoes go on as well as supporting them in using buttons and laces
- Physical activity – Cosmic kids yoga, dancing, obstacle course etc.
- Preparing / making lunch and dinner
- Baking / cooking
- Writing letters to family members/friends/us (these could be sent via a photo)
- If you are lucky to have a garden, planting, gardening, observing wildlife, drawing pictures of what can be seen, making dens etc.
- Creative – depending what you have at home, you could do junk modelling, drawings, painting etc.
- Playing games – play games that involve turn taking and following rules such as board games