Appreciation for NHS
The Artist, Michael Craig-Martin has designed a colouring in poster to be displayed as an appreciative show of support for our NHS staff. Here are the posters for you to download, colour in and display. Please visit the BBC website to read more.
There are many daily activities that you could encourage your child to take part in:
- Getting dressed
- Physical activity – PE with Joe Wicks, Cosmic kids yoga, dancing, obstacle course etc. (Daily physical activity is essential especially when staying at home)
- Preparing / making lunch and dinner
- Baking / cooking
- Writing letters to family members/friends/us (these could be sent via a photo)
- If you are lucky to have a garden, planting, gardening, observing wildlife, drawing pictures of what can be seen, making dens etc.
- Creative – depending what you have at home, you could do junk modelling, drawings, painting etc.
- Playing games – play games that involve turn taking and following rules such as board games