Pupils should be able to:
- Identify 3-D shapes, including cubes and other cuboids, from 2-D representations.
- Know angles are measured in degrees: estimate and compare acute, obtuse and reflex angles.
- Draw given angles, and measure them in degrees (o).
- angles at a point and one whole turn (total 360o).
- angles at a point on a straight line and 1/2 a turn (total 180o).
- other multiples of 90o
- Use the properties of rectangles to deduce related facts and find missing lengths and angles.
- Distinguish between regular and irregular polygons based on reasoning about equal sides and angles.