You will need a water bottle clearly marked with your name and full of water.
Each day you will need to take them home to be washed and filled up with fresh water.
A non-fluffy, plastic and wipeable pencil case. Please not too big and containing;
- A writing pencil
- A red pen
- A rubber
- A pencil sharpner
- A glue stick
- Some colour pencils
- Some felt-tip pens
- A small pair of scissors
- A small ruler
If you need any help with this, please let us know.
At Botley School we are proud of our uniform and looking smart and tidy. Here is a reminder of what you should wear;
- Red jumper or cardigan.
- White or red polo shirt
- Black or grey trousers, skirt or shorts.
- White, grey, black or red socks or tights
- Red Gingham dress if appropriate weather
- Dark shoes
- Long hair must be tied back
- Small stud earrings only (these must not be worn on P.E. day)
- An appropriate coat when needed
On Wednesdays we will have P.E. On this day we would like you to come to school in your P.E. kit.
Here is a reminder of your kit;
- A t-shirt in your team colour.
- Shorts, skort, leggings or sports trousers
- Jumper in case it is cold, please no hoddies as they can get caught when playing sports.
- No earrings, even stud.