Personal, Social and Emotional
- Cooking together and asking your child to help prepare lunch and dinner (this is a good math activity, incorporating number, counting and measuring.)
- Taking turns – play games together e.g. snap, dominoes and ball games.
- Sharing toys with siblings and friends.
- Helping with tasks in the home and garden – tidying, cleaning, sorting clothes, weeding and planting.
- Make a happy face chart to promote positive behavior – discuss together what makes you happy and keeps them safe e.g being kind, picking toys up from the floor, walking inside.