What shall I bring to school with me?
Please name everything!
At Botley School we are proud of our uniform and looking smart and tidy. Here is a reminder of what you should wear;
- Red jumper or cardigan.
- White or red polo shirt
- Black or grey trousers, skirt or shorts.
- White, grey, black or red socks or tights
- Red Gingham dress if appropriate weather
- Dark shoes
- Long hair must be tied back
- Small stud earrings only (these must not be worn on P.E. day)
- An appropriate/waterproof coat
- Wellies to be kept at school
- Spare clothes bag including underwear to be kept in school
On Thursdays we will have P.E. On this day we would like you to come to school in your P.E. kit.
Here is a reminder of your kit;
- A t-shirt in your team colour.
- Jogging bottoms, leggings or sports trousers
- Jumper or cardigan, please no hoodies as they can get caught when playing sports.
- No earrings, even studs
Taking home work
Each Friday your child will be sent home with a named plastic wallet containing all their work from the week. Please return this wallet on the Monday and place in the red box in the classroom.